Purple Tulip Wall Quilt

I finally finished all three tulip embroidery patterns and made them into a wall quilt for my bedroom. I liked how it turned out, but again I learned a lot from this project. I didn't measure my fabric for the embroideries beforehand so one was off and my block was off to so I had to add fabric (on the middle block). Did you notice before I told you :) I'm getting good at improvising if nothing else I guess! I am very excited though, these patterns will be distributed by Pattern Peddlers in the near future. Getting them ready to send. I am working on another set of five that I will use in a wall quilt too. My walls should be very colorful in the next coming weeks.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric

Touching the Autumn Sky Complete!