Upcycled Fabric Totes and Fabric Scraps

I don't like to waste anything and I have a little bucket I put all my fabric scraps into. I keep even very small squares to decorate other projects. That is how I decorated these bookmarks is little scraps. The fabrics are so cute now that I love to keep little snippets around for the color and pattern inspiration.


I have a latte brown colored couch set so I wanted to accent with reds this summer. I used little larger patches and sewed them on randomly to the top before I sewed the back on.



I went to yard sales a few weekends ago and found some hand painted canvas drapes. Such nice heavy fabric and a great painting job, I thought they would make great totes. I decided to upcycle the fabric into very big totes and line them with bright, bright fabrics with matching handles. I like the way they turned out.

Comments

You have such great ideas. Thanks for showing us !

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric