Fabric Flowers, Tomatoes and Picnic Quilt

I've been inspired to use my scraps of fabrics to decorate my house with fabric flowers. These are very fun to make. Very quick and easy. I am going to take a bouquet with me for my next art and craft sale. I think they are cheerful.


My newest embroidery pattern is of cherry tomatoes. These are last year's tomatoes that I sketched then stitched. Makes me anxious for this year's crop.


I remember seeing a picnic quilt and an antique shop in Gardnerville, NV last year. It was small checks in pink and white. It was a thin quilt with no batting that is perfect for carrying to a picnic in the picnic basket since there is no bulk. I made this one with lovely Amy Butler fabrics in blues and other coordinating fabrics. It was a fun and simple project.


Comments

Your ideas never stop..LOL I love the flowers. I may have to try may hand at quilting. Love the picnic quilt idea.. Don't stop with the ideas.. Love all your designs..

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric