Purple Teapots, Orange Flowers and New Linens

How fun would it be to have a collection of purple teapots? I have a collection of small teapots, those cute little pots that hold enough tea for one. They are all different colors and shapes; one in the shape of a little house that my husband's grandmother gave me. Also, a teapot with little fairies is a favorite too.



I can't tell you why, but I have a big liking for orange flowers this year. Orange anything really. I've bought bright orange flowers, I am painting with orange, and orange floss appears in my needlework more often too.


Weeks Dye Works has lovely hand dyed linens and I just got samples of Gold and Baby's Breath which is a very soft peach color. I also got some more orange shades of floss...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric