Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

I am almost finished with a nine patch quilt block, although a cross stitched one... I think quilt blocks look great in cross stitch especially with variegated fibers. I've seen some neat designs featuring quilt blocks. There is a designer on Etsy who has quilt block type patterns with a black cat and I love those. I used some of my favorite colors from The Gentle Art in this one, I liked the green and purple combination.



I am excited about my progress with my letter C from Nora. I have one arm left on the little fairy (lots of little petite stitches so I have to be in the mood with good lighting to work on her) but otherwise the design stitches up fairly quickly. This is the first fairy I've ever done and I'm already thinking of more I'd like to do.

Comments

I can't wait to see the fairy project completed. Very sweet. Your Valentine table topper a few posts done reminds me that Valentine's day is fast aproaching and I STILL haven't finished my table topper.

Popular posts from this blog

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric