Cattails Embroidery and Knitting Mittens

I finished my redwork wheat pattern and my cattails embroidery pattern this week.  I loved doing the cattails, maybe because it was new/different subject matter for me.  I liked how the the colors went together too.  I used green, brown and blue.  The green flosses matched the side stripes pretty well.   

I've been paused on my mittens for a bit since it has become so hot.  Haven't wanted to be around wool.  Think I'm becoming inspired to work on them again though I really like the pattern.  A colorwork pattern that is fairly easy to memorize.  Hope you have a great weekend!    

Comments

Lovely stitcheries! Perfect for displaying the towels either open or folded.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric