Wildflower Cross Stitch and Green Tea Embroidery

I finished my wildflower sketch cross stitch pattern today and really like the all black on grey colorway.  I'll have it ready for the online needlework show in April.    

I found some really nice wool fabrics on Etsy to finish some of my cross stitch designs.  I am going to use either the red or the dark brown to finish the wildflower cross stitch above. I wanted something different and the wools are so nice.   

My green tea embroidery is a work in progress.  It is a big design so I decided to take a break from it, but it is coming along and will be done by the online Needlework Show in April.  I haven't decided how to finish it yet.  I think it would make a nice big pillow and I have some green fabrics I think would match.

I bought some lace yarns from Knit Picks and they are wonderful.  The lavender purple yarn on the right is an alpaca blend and it is heavenly.  I'm going to knit a lace scarf I think, an easy one as I'm pretty new to lace knitting.  I usually knit socks.      

Comments

Susan said…
I really do like the wildflower colorway! I'll be looking for that pattern.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric