Watercolor Rose and Sweet Pea Needlecases

I made some new needlecases with my Spoonflower fabrics.  I liked the shades of pink from the watercolors in this fabric, lots of variations.  A really cheerful fabric.    

This fabric is made from a colored pencil drawing of sweet peas, pansies and a few little blossoms that I don't know the name of - I just drew them.  The printing picks up the texture of the drawing so nicely.  Neat unique fabric.   

I printed these watercolor flowers out at a fairly large repeat and when I got them back decided to decrease the size and think I will like them better.  Thought these would be cute for kids rooms or summer things.  Not sure what I will do with them yet.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric