Pink Patchwork Quilted Tote Bag

I took a bunch of my Spoonflower fabrics from my Apple Blossom collection and Pink Collection and made a quilted tote bag, a nice big one for weekend trips. 
The inside lining, the handles and the middle strip in between the patchwork is a batik fabric in a nice spring green that I thought complimented the other fabrics well.   

It went together pretty quick, but I had the pieces all cut out in advance.  I thought about making a throw quilt out of them, but lost interest in that adventure.  I like making small quick things better and I will use this bag.  I have it on display in my bedroom since it is so colorful and there's very little color outside right now.  Maybe I should buy a fresh flower bouquet at the store this weekend.  Hope you have a good day!

Comments

I adore that beautiful bag!!!

Sharon xx

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric