Friday, May 13, 2011

Egg Fancies Runner and Spring Fabrics

I got some more of my Spoonflower fabric samples in the mail this week. They turned out nice. I did have to play with the reds a little bit to get more color, but other than that all the colors look great.


Pinks print very well. This was a watercolor stripe I painted in different shades of pink and then put it into a flower shape. The printing picked up the watercolor effects nicely. I put pieces of this fabric in my Egg Fancies runner below.



This was one of my favorites that came back. I wasn't sure how the yellow was going to print and it turned out nice. A great soft buttercream yellow. The little chicks turned out nice too. Haven't decided what I will make with this yet. I don't think I want to cut it up.




I used four of the fabrics I got back to make this runner and added commercial fabrics for the binding and backing. New spring decor. It is hanging in my kitchen.






Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails