Egg Fancies Runner and Spring Fabrics

I got some more of my Spoonflower fabric samples in the mail this week. They turned out nice. I did have to play with the reds a little bit to get more color, but other than that all the colors look great.


Pinks print very well. This was a watercolor stripe I painted in different shades of pink and then put it into a flower shape. The printing picked up the watercolor effects nicely. I put pieces of this fabric in my Egg Fancies runner below.



This was one of my favorites that came back. I wasn't sure how the yellow was going to print and it turned out nice. A great soft buttercream yellow. The little chicks turned out nice too. Haven't decided what I will make with this yet. I don't think I want to cut it up.




I used four of the fabrics I got back to make this runner and added commercial fabrics for the binding and backing. New spring decor. It is hanging in my kitchen.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric