Needlecases and Zip Pouches

I was very excited to get my fabrics from Spoonflower in the mail last week and was inspired to make some small things with it. I used my spring snippets fabric along with some of my other watercolor fabric in this needlecase.





This zippered pouch uses the cabbage rose watercolor fabric. It printed out in large scale before I knew l could scale it down :) I didn't think I would like it big, but I like it sewn up. Like the big flowers.





This is another one that was printed big and I liked the big flowers too. This was one of my first four fabrics. I am quickly getting addicted to Spoonflower. There's nothing quite like sewing with my own fabric that I've designed. Very fun. You can see my other fabrics here. http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/countrygarden










Comments

Susan said…
Beautiful fabrics! I really like the cabbage rose one.
Desiree said…
Hello I just found you blog through Grace's Garden Walk. I think it is lovely! My mom does beautiful cross stitch projects also. I now you can make some lovely things with cross stitch. Keep up the great job!
Anonymous said…
I found your blog through Grace. ;) I really liked looking at your art prints!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric