Cupcakes, Butterflies and Flowers

The quilt show is in town this weekend so I went to have a look at all the beautiful creations. Lots and lots of big beautiful quilts. It was really fun to look at all the color combinations and designs. I like little projects to make and wanted something new to make with my fabrics I've been designing. Cupcake potholders I just had to have and I found another pattern with a pear potholder. Will be fun.



I'd never seen these before, little postcard patterns. And they are small projects using fat quarters, perfect for me. They have pretty photography and elegant names like "Pristine" and "Eden Rose". These will keep me busy for a while with my new fabrics.



My new cross stitch pattern has flowers and butterflies and these are the colors I chose. Will be nice for fall. I've already started a few stitches on some of the flowers and I really like the fabric.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric