Mirabilia Letter C, Ashley's Roses and Fairy Book


The weather is a lot cooler, we've had some rain and I feel like sitting on the couch with my cross stitch project and a good podcast or movie, maybe both. I am almost finished with my letter C from Mirabilia. I am happy with how it is turning out since I decided to use Weeks Dye Works flosses rather than the Crescent Colors show in the pattern. I thought the colors matched pretty well. This is my first fairy project and I am excited to put her in my bedroom.


I have a few other Mirabilia patterns to choose from, but I think I'd like to begin the Ashley's Roses. I love this one. I think it is because she has a "country girl" feel about her and I've always lived in the country. I also really like pink.



I was browsing on Amazon the other day for a couple books and happened upon Gail Levine and David Christiana's new fairy book. I love the illustrations and the stories are very cute. I have all three now and am anxious to read this one. Hope your day is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric