Cross Stitch Pillow, Table Runner and Tote

Really been in the mood to sew lately. That is a good thing - I went for quite a while without the inspiration and I was beginning to wonder. A different combination of red fabrics and an oriental botanical with red and pink blossoms in it for a change in the mix. The pink in the blossoms picks up the pink in the cross stitch design nicely.


I initially had this design in a frame and decided it would look good as a big fluffy pillow. Some designs are only suited for frames, others are more versatile.

Same with this little design called "Blue Daisies". I initially had it in a frame and pictured it in a tote. I like how it turned out. I like all the blue with a little lavender and green.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric