Hour Glass Quilt Block Pillow

 
I've been reading about "block of the month clubs" lately and wanted to try out a block to see if I'd like doing one, or twelve.  I did like it, but maybe not monthly.  I like smaller quick projects and doing a quilt has seemed to big for me so far.     

 
I found this pattern in the online "Fat Quarterly" magazine ~ the "Hour Glass Frame Block".  This is the second hour glass pattern I've done ~ the other was a potholder.  I like the finished look of the hour glasses.  Good Sunday project.    

Comments

Tatkis said…
Such a lovely pillow!
I'm trying BOM at the moment, well, first block went well and now I have 3 to make (better before fourth arrives :) )

Hugs,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric