Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric

I bought a quilting pattern a while ago to make potholders/hotpads and I thought it would be great practice for quilting blocks and it was.  I used some of my Spoonflower samples to make some of them.  Spoonflower samples for all the pieces used in the one above.  

This hourglass pattern stumped me a bit and I had to stay calm and get the seam ripper out :)  After looking at the design I assumed I knew what to do...I used some of my cabbage rose collection with some commercial fabrics in this one.

I liked this pattern, it is very easy and I can handle the two triangle squares on two corners... I used my cabbage rose fabric collection for some of the squares in this one too.  
These are all that I made.  I really liked the log cabin hotpad and used up several scraps and it turned out bright and cheerful.  There are a few more patterns in the collection I want to try.   Fun new thing for spring!

Comments

Tatkis said…
Wonderful potholders!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern