Daisy Cross Stitch Sampler and Lilac Lace Scarf

I'm working on a little sampler design with a daisy flower all in red.  I really like using just one color in a pattern.  I like to finish most of my designs with sewing and that makes it really easy to find matching fabrics :)  Think I will use wool felt on this one too.  It is a small design and will make a cute little pillow.   

I started my lace scarf a couple weeks ago and it is coming along nicely.  I found a really easy pattern to memorize.  I think this is maybe the second lace project I've ever done, I'm usually a colorwork/fair isle knitter and for me those are easier patterns to keep track of.  Last night I was watching the new series first episode of "Missing" and I lost track and my pattern is way off so I have to rip a bit ... exciting show - the lady can fight :)     

Comments

Tatkis said…
The daisy sampler looks nice (I love to stitch with one colour too!), and the lace scarf is so cute!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric