Pincushions and Art Fabric Zip Pouches

I've been busy sewing for our local art fair the weekend of December 1st. I've been using my Spoonflower samples to make the little pincushions above. I'm glad I made them in advance so I can enjoy them for a while. I like their cheerful colors and shape. Pattern is from Details by Des on Etsy.



I've also made some small pouches for the fair. Perfect size for your purse to put whatevers in. This is made with my Green Coneflower fabric.




This is very lively fabric and looks nice sewn up. I used the same zip pouch pattern and size but with my Foxglove Zen fabric.




For the quilting I used sewing thread that matched the fuchsia flowers and liked how that turned out. I used my Fuchsia Blooms fabric for this one.





This is the last one I made using my Love in a Mist fabric and think it might be my favorite. I had to take a break for the online Needlework Show that I participated in this week so hope to be back to sewing soon. These little projects are fun.







Comments

Unknown said…
These are all so lovely. I love pin cushions and yours are wonderful. I love the colors and they do look happy. thank you for leaving nice comments on my Spoonflower. I hope that you enjoy your art fair.

Karen
Solstitches said…
Your pincushions and little pouches are all so lovely made up as they are using your own beautiful fabric designs. Love them.
Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric