Lavender Handwoven Scarf and Fish Fabric Pincushion


I found a fun pincushion pattern on Etsy from Details by Des and it is super easy and fun to make. I used some of my Spoonflower fabrics to make it and a commercial fabric. This is the bottom (I uploaded in wrong the order :) and I used my Blue and Green Dots fabric.



The top has my Tropical Fish fabric with a little of the blue dot fabric for the fabric button. Really quick to make. The only thing I would do different is use more stuffing. It is good to use lots of stuffing for a nice full look and no puckers.



I've been busy putting things in my shops for Christmas gifts. This is a handwoven scarf made of cotton yarns with glass beads randomly placed in the fringe. The weft is a wonderfully soft cotton ribbon yarn. I'd love to have sheets or a sweater made of soft cotton like that. Oh, and the online Needlework Show starts tomorrow! Hope you'll stop by and say hi.



Comments

Kristopher K said…
What a beautiful pincushion!
So looking forward to following your blog .. Cheers Kris :)

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric