White Flowers, Autumn Bouquet and Grapevine Wreath

My new little design has a bouquet of white flowers with porcelain pink french knot flower sprays. I like adding different stitches with the cross stitch design. It adds interest and texture. It is called, "White Flower Bouquet" and will be in my Etsy store soon.


I bought an Autumn bouquet that has all the lovely colors of the changing season. My garden is tired and the asters haven't bloomed yet so in the interim I will have these.


Our local art group got together and made grapevine wreaths to decorate for the Christmas season. I think I will decorate mine with all natural things. I will use some dried roses, add a few pinecones, some empty milkweed pods and any other interesting things I find in my travels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric