Bookmark Cross Stitch, Nine patch, and Letter C

I have been making small bookmark patterns lately. I hope to have a nice collection by the end of the year. Working with greens and purples now, but will probably be back to my favorite pink before long.



Another green and purple inspired design I finally finished. Now I am trying to decide which fabric to finish it with and what to finish it as. I like being able to make small wall quilts and change them with the seasons or holidays. Easy to store and give a cozy feel to a room.


I am very excited that I'm so close to being finished with my Mirabilia letter C project. The petite stitches have been a challenge for me. I like just simple cross stitches, no fancy stitches for me. She will be my first fairy in the house, very excited to have her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric