French Country Blue, Wildflower Patch and Pretty in Pink

I love the royal blue and sunshine yellow of french country so I decided to make a shabby patchwork bookmark out of those colors. Reminds me of summer picnics. Maybe I will make a picnic table cloth out of those colors, sounds very nice. I also just downloaded Jane Eyre on my Ipod - the reviews said the reader was fabulous, so really looking forward to listening to it.


A little pink in the kitchen? I like pink anywhere in the house I think. This little teapot design was done with Weeks Dye Works in pinks that remind me of candy colors.


Another quick little design using Weeks Dye Works called "Wildflower Patch". I really like purple and green together, especially the chartreuse green. I never thought I would really like chartreuse green, but it has grown on me over time. Hope you have a great weekend and there is a little sun where you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric