Floral Splendor, Tea Cozy and Tulip Embroidery

I've not had much luck in growing larkspur flowers and I have tried to grow them from seed many seasons and no luck, maybe my cat has something to do with it. I love them though and they are great for dried flower bouquets, keep their color nicely. I decided to put them in a cross stitch design with some roses and chamomile flowers. Chamomile is one of the easiest things for me to grow and I hear they are like weeds in other areas, but I like them.


Playing with my fun and colorful patches again on tea cozies. I like the way they add little bits of color and pattern here and there.


Does anyone have any tulips up yet? I see lots of daffodils, but no tulips. Our leaf buds are getting very full. We should have lots of blossoms on our trees very soon. Have a fun weekend.


Comments

Hello from Michigan, Happy Easter to you and your family. Your CX project is truly beautiful. My daffodils are just about ready to bloom. Hugs Judy
countrygarden said…
Hello from Nevada and thank you. Happy Easter to you and yours also. Thanks so much for visiting.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric