Dress Form Flower Embroidery




Hand dyed silk flosses are irresistible for their colors and softness. The silk absorbs the dyes wonderfully and the colors are incredible. They are great to work with for embroidery projects.


Definitely needs pink... I think I will do this for Valentine's Day, I need more decorations for that holiday. How many people decorate their home for Valentine's Day? I haven't, but may start.





Inspired by sewing and antique dress forms and a few flowers I decided to begin this pattern. I love the issues of Artful Blogging and Somerset Studio for inspiration. Lots of great color and fun glimpses of personalities and snippets of lives. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric