Yoga bag and Love Matters Pillow




I decided to finish my "Love Matters" embroidery yesterday and use the collection of fat quarters I found to coordinate with the floss colors. I loved the chocolate and caramel browns with the berry colors. I used a piece of lace I had in my box of sewing pretties and some vintage buttons my son and husband find for me while they are out exploring the desert. I've quite a collection of them now and love to use them in my sewing creations. I have started yoga again and love it so I decided I needed a pretty bag to put my mat in. Cindy Taylor Oates has a great pattern - she has great bag patterns- and I used some really bright and fun fabrics to make it. I see she has a robe pattern out now and think I may have to get that one next...

Comments

Ritesh said…
Yoga is an art of discipline that was developed by an Indian Hindu named Patanjali. Retreat yoga about benefits of yoga exercises, yoga meditation, yoga practice.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric