Cornflower Graphic and Mary Engelbreit




I finished my new design and think I will call it "Cornflower Graphic" because of all the lines and checks reminds me of paper, or computer stuff, or graphs of some sort. I used Weeks Dye Works and picked some unique colors to blend together in the graphic part. I am going to use some Mary Engelbreit fabrics to finish it. like these little designs because I can put them into any little sewing creation I want to and I love to use quilting fabrics to finish my designs, there are so many to choose from and visiting a quilt shop is so fun just like visiting the bookstore, could stay in there all day and just absorb...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric