Pumpkin Needlebook, Apples Fabric and Sand Harbor Lake Tahoe

 
I've been inspired by autumn and have been creating pumpkin things lately.  This week I made two embroidered needlebooks.  The pumpkin needlebook was embroidered with hand dyed silk floss and the purple bouquet in hand dyed cotton flosses.  These are fun to give to stitching and quilting friends!  You can find them in my Etsy shop

 
A new Spoonflower fabric for my farmers market collection.  This fabric has pen and ink drawings of fruits and flowers with a few bees.   A light and cheerful fabric called Fruit and Flowers. 

Since the summer season has passed I've been spending time painting some scenes from Lake Tahoe.  I spent some time at Sand Harbor this summer and loved it.  It's a beautiful area of Lake Tahoe with fabulous rocks, trees and view.  Hope you have a good weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric