Journal Covers, Flour Sack Towels and Faux Suede

 
Getting ready for our local Sagebrush Sisters craft show this weekend.  We're going to have a mobile/pop up style craft show ~ kind of like the pop up restaurants that are here and there now.  I've made some journal covers with colorful fabrics and fussy cut centers.  I love the fruit ladies fabric.  I've made things out of this fabric before and always get a kick out of it.  Great colors and personality.  

 
I added fabric borders to flour sack towels.  On some of them I used my Lemons watercolor fabric from my Spoonflower shop.  Bright and colorful gifts for the kitchen!

 
I liked the floral fabric with complimentary colors to the lemons fabric.  I made several towels with the lemons fabric and added different fabrics at the bottom with flowers and stripes.    

 
This is my Pink Chrysanthemum Spoonflower fabric printed on their faux suede fabric and it is wonderfully soft, prints beautifully and would be great home décor fabric.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric