Little Embroidery, September Birth Month Flower and Pansies

 
Inspired by spring colors and small embroidery designs with beautiful silk flosses.  These work up in no time and could be finished a number of ways.  Would even make a cute little table top quilted square with alternating fabrics that aren't embroidered.  

 
Materials for a new cross stitch design, the next in my birth month series.  I'm on September :)  

 
I bought some pansies a week or so ago and they are really looking nice so I wanted to paint them.  I had a pile of lovely hand dyed silk ribbons near by so I added them to the photo and thought they would compliment it nicely. 



 
I found this tea towel on Etsy to add to my collection.  It has a very fine, maybe organza, fabric used for the inlay and an oriental design embroidered on it.  It's so unique and beautiful.  Happy to have it in my collection.   


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric

New Hand Embroidery Pattern Books

Touching the Autumn Sky Complete!