Little Embroidery, September Birth Month Flower and Pansies

 
Inspired by spring colors and small embroidery designs with beautiful silk flosses.  These work up in no time and could be finished a number of ways.  Would even make a cute little table top quilted square with alternating fabrics that aren't embroidered.  

 
Materials for a new cross stitch design, the next in my birth month series.  I'm on September :)  

 
I bought some pansies a week or so ago and they are really looking nice so I wanted to paint them.  I had a pile of lovely hand dyed silk ribbons near by so I added them to the photo and thought they would compliment it nicely. 



 
I found this tea towel on Etsy to add to my collection.  It has a very fine, maybe organza, fabric used for the inlay and an oriental design embroidered on it.  It's so unique and beautiful.  Happy to have it in my collection.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric