Nine Patch Needlebook and Petit Four Greeting Card

 
Working with red and pink fabrics lately inspired by Valentine's Day.  I've made a couple nine patch needlebooks using fabrics from my scrap drawer.  A fun way to use up little pieces in colorful ways.  

 
Heart watercolor fabrics for Valentine's Day. Some candy hearts and blue hearts.  There's also a book lovers fabric and medicinal herbs.  Needlebooks for hobbyists! 

 
A sweet pink Valentine's Day card decorated with a little petit four candy and words painted in watercolor.  I've not tried a petit four candy before.  Think I need to put that on my list of things to do this year.  They look very good.  Happy weekend to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric