June Rose Cross Stitch and Vintage Tea Towels

 
I finished my June Rose cross stitch design yesterday.  I'm making them all into needlecases because I like useful little things like that.  All the designs measure 4" x 6" so are easily framed in standard size frames.  It will be in your local needlework shop soon!

 
I went to the local annual outdoor antique market last weekend and found these two tea towels for my collection.  They have the prettiest little hand embroidered flowers on really soft fabric.  I'm not sure what the fabric is, maybe a linen cotton blend.  Nice colors too! 

 
My embroidery book is now on Amazon! You can Click here to visit and view a few of the pages inside on Amazon's site.  Hope you have a good day.    

Comments

Tatkis said…
Such a beautiful rose and great finish too!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric