Sweet Dreams Pillow and Crayon Embroidery

This is a companion embroidery design to my Rise and Shine pattern - I put the Rise and Shine on the other side of the pillow.  I just turn it around in the morning, I'm liking it! 

I used Weeks Dye Works flosses on this design too and liked working with all the lavender and blues, calming colors.   

I've started a Halloween design with three black cats and corners of cobwebs.  Hopefully I will have this one done next week, autumn is fast approaching and soon big boxes of pumpkins will be for sale at the store rather than watermelons.  

I found myself really enjoying coloring and started this little design with white daisies with yellow centers.  The yellow really lightens after ironing so I will color a little darker next time I try this.     

Comments

Katy said…
The colouring looks really good. I never thought to try filling in that way but I have seen it mentioned a lot this week on various blogs.

Love those black cats they are gorgeous :)

Katy
x
azwoolgirl said…
That is so lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric