Halloween Cat Quilt and Autumn Placemats

I finished some projects last weekend that have been sitting in my "to do pile" for a while.  I like to use my Spoonflower samples in functional things for my home now and then so I made some placemats with autumn colors.  Those are cherry tomatoes from my garden. My tomato plants are doing great ~ definitely a bumper crop.  

I finished my Halloween design "Black Cats and Cobweb Corners".  I used Gentle Art Sampler flosses, Soot and Chives.  I liked the green and black theme.  The cobweb corners are fun to do too.

I was able to find some great Halloween fabrics to make a small wall quilt.  Some from my stash that I bought last year ~ you might recognize the black cats and the Adam's family fabric (I loved the illustrations in that fabric).  This year I bought the fabrics closest to the design.  Love Halloween.   

This is a project I started back in January of this year.  I bought some fat quarters from the "Secret Garden" collection and put the quilt top together.  I found the perfect backing fabric last week so was inspired to finish it.  Now I have a new nap blanket for winter...      

Comments

Jules said…
Very nice quiltwork! I love the Halloween themed one.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric