Pink Poppy Cross Stitch and Purple Knit Tote

I've been working on another collection of little bookmark designs and just finished this pink poppy flower with Gentle Art Sampler Flosses.  I wanted to use colors for an autumn theme set, but have been a bit stumped on other designs to go with it.  Feel like my idea well is dry so I've decided I need to do some other things for a bit to get inspired again.  

This is what I've been working on to take a break from designing.  I joined Ravelry and found this great pattern for a cotton beach tote.  I started this one made of cotton yarn that I ordered from Knit Picks.  So far it is a really fun project, I only had to start over once, so I still like the project :)  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I took a long break from knitting so my skills are a touch rusty, but it is great to be back at it.  I've always loved knitting, all kinds of needlework really.   Hope you have a good weekend.  (It's been in the 100s here lately and too hot for me so I will get a lot done on my bag and read a book or two).


Comments

Kimberly said…
I love the bookmark!! The colors are so pretty and the flower is gorgeous! Hope you can have fun working on other things to get your creative juices going again. Funny - I picked up some knitting thsi week, too - needed a x-stitch break myself. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric