Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pink Poppy Cross Stitch and Purple Knit Tote

I've been working on another collection of little bookmark designs and just finished this pink poppy flower with Gentle Art Sampler Flosses.  I wanted to use colors for an autumn theme set, but have been a bit stumped on other designs to go with it.  Feel like my idea well is dry so I've decided I need to do some other things for a bit to get inspired again.  

This is what I've been working on to take a break from designing.  I joined Ravelry and found this great pattern for a cotton beach tote.  I started this one made of cotton yarn that I ordered from Knit Picks.  So far it is a really fun project, I only had to start over once, so I still like the project :)  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I took a long break from knitting so my skills are a touch rusty, but it is great to be back at it.  I've always loved knitting, all kinds of needlework really.   Hope you have a good weekend.  (It's been in the 100s here lately and too hot for me so I will get a lot done on my bag and read a book or two).


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails