Spring Blues and Art Fabric Needlecases

My new design for February is called Spring Blues and it uses one color, or skein, of floss.  I used a hand dyed silk floss for more color. I made it into a table square using some of the Secret Garden fabrics from Sandi Henderson.    


I made some needlecases today with some of my Spoonflower art fabrics.
This one is made with my Feather Botanical fabric.

I liked how the black and white turned out.  This is made
with my Daisy Bouquet fabric.  

Little watercolor bouquets of forget me not flowers so
I called it Forget Me Not Bouquet and it has little pink dots and a purple bow to compliment 

Little watercolor viola flowers in blue and purple and I called this one
Ditsy Pansy because I entered it in to a ditsy fabric contest on Spoonflower.   Had a great time sewing today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric