Redwork Flower Bloom Cross Stitch Pillow


I finished my redwork cross stitch pattern. I really like working with all one color. I can get into the "zen" of stitching and completely relax and stitch. Really enjoyable. This little pattern has mostly cross stitches so it is easy to do that. And if I want to stitch it again in another color I can (this is the second time I've stitched this pattern :). I think I will design a different one though rather than doing it a third time...




I bought my fabrics to finish this pattern a while ago. I really liked the snowflake fabric with turquoise dots. It added just the right element of contrast from being too red. I have quite a collection of pillows now. I've started making them with the envelope backs so they are easy to remove and I can store them when the seasons change. Pretty soon I will be getting all of my Christmas decor out. Love to do that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric