Autumn Placemats and Spoonflower Fat Quarter Sale

These are the last few projects I've made with my Spoonflower fabrics. This is a little zip pouch using my Butterflies in Orange fabric. I've been trying to use the last of my samples and make things for our local art show Saturday. I have a new shipment of samples coming in the mail any day now. I'm very excited to see them. I used a lot of my ink drawings in them and a lot of pink, I really like pink.


A little pincushion, I think I made a total of eight of them, using my Lavender and Blue fabric. I'm sure I'll make more of these. They're a fun little project.



This is my latest project I made over the Thanksgiving weekend. I used all of my autumn themed fabrics and one sample from another artist on Spoonflower, Helen K. She paints in watercolor and does extraordinarily detailed work. I love it. Buy one fat quarter and get one free this week on Spoonflower 11/28/11 through 12/02/11!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric