Halloween Witch Embroidery and Bluebird

I started a new embroidery pattern for Halloween. It has three ghosts, a witch with her little black cat hiding behind her all in the pumpkin patch on the night of the full moon.


I'm using Gentle Art Sampler flosses and picked up some bright autumn fabrics at the quilting store in town over the weekend. All the characters in this pattern make it fun to stitch, can't wait to get back to it.



This is a little blue chickadee type bird in cross stitch. She's sitting in a tangle of tree branches with blooming pink flowers. I'll make her into a little ornament. I like having little cross stitch ornaments around the house. Adds lots of color here and there.


While I was hunting for autumn fabrics I found some bright cherry red holiday fabrics so I'm hoping they will inspire a new holiday embroidery design. I really liked the red and turquoise colors together.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric