Angel Hand Embroidery, GAST floss and Priscilla Gown


I've started to embroider my "Angel Friends" pattern. I'm using Gentle Art Sampler flosses in some really rich colors. I don't work with these colors much and really like the combination. Seems like kind of a folk art country cabin color theme to me. Anxious to work on it this weekend. We finally got some snow and it is snowing now, so happy. We were too dry and dusty for a long time so very happy today!

I received my new samples from the lovely Gentle Art floss creators the other day. I LOVE these colors, just my palette. Soft and subtle. I am sure I will put them to use quickly. I haven't used their wool floss yet so might try something with that.

I took new photos of my "Priscilla Gown" pattern today. I thought the other looked bare so I added some lace and brighter light. It needed a pretty setting and like it much better. I put it in my Artfire shop this week. Hope you have a good weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric