Needlecases and September SYHO Cross Stitch Pattern


Along with a cross stitch bookmark collection, I have a cross stitch needlecase collection too. I love needlecases. This one was stitched with very soft shades of Kreinik Silk, sparkling Kreinik Braid and finished off with some Mill Hill charms. There is a small cross stitch design inside where the needles are kept.

This needlecase featuring a little pansy blossom is also stitched with the same threads as above and in a sampler style with more lavender and the pattern also has a small cross stitch design inside where the needles are kept. They are tri-fold needlecases with pockets on either end.



This was the first set I designed using Gentle Art Sampler flosses. This is a needlebook with felt pages inside for the needles, a scissor fob and pin cushion. Mill Hill seed beads and charms are used for accent. I've sewn several in a patchwork quilting style, but I really like the cross stitch needlecases for the extra care and time in making them and their design. Also I wanted to let you know I was very excited to be asked to participate in the SYHO stitching campaign at the beginning of this year and my month is September. My design will be released in a couple of weeks so I will be featuring that on my blog soon. Seems like I've waited a long time and it is finally here, excited to share it with you!

Comments

Solstitches said…
Congratulations!
Your designs are just lovely.

Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric