Stitchers Village and Larkspur


I was inspired over the weekend to make a larkspur flower embroidery in a shabby chic style with some fabric pieces I have - I don't like to throw out fabric especially if it is beautiful expensive stuff. I have a pastel colored ice cream style cardboard container I put them all in and I used some of them on this embroidery. I added some old buttons my husband finds for me when he is out exploring the desert. Very fun project. Did you know the new site "The Stitcher's Village" is now open! www.stitchersvillage.com/ Very happy and excited to go browse around.

Comments

That is a gorgeous stitchery!!! Teamed with the lovely fabrics it's beautiful!!
Roll on summer!!

Sharon xx
cathleen said…
Your blog is so pretty, Cathie. Your stitchery and photos are exquisite!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric