Tea Party, Moonlight Garden Cross Stitch, Gardens




Red and pink zinnias, purple daisies, pink snapdragons, purple pansies and varigated alyssum make up my flower gardens this year. Nice healthy plants, but the heat this weekend is really making them struggle to smile. Some of them really look droopy, but it could be my cat laying on them or worse... Good thing he's a cute cat. I finished my "Moonlight Garden" cross stitch with quilting fabric. I tried to use fabrics that coordinated with my design and found a blue print with stars. Quilting fabrics are so wonderful right now and the stores are so wonderfully cozy and welcoming to shop in. I have a surplus of really cute quilting fabrics so now I need designs to go with them. Planning a larger quilt for my daughter using some charm squares - don't want anything too challenging... Pictures from our annual tea party are inspiration for new designs and drawings. Lots of beautiful teapots, glistening china and silver with pale lacy flowers - wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric