have the house to myself again

school started today. kids are starting a brand new school, but handled it very bravely and walked into the noisy crowd without a problem. very proud of them. football season started too and a scrimage on saturday brought back the feeling of exhilaration (maybe its just me being a proud mom) from last year watching our boy play. we've never done anything quite as exciting and fun as watching him play football on saturday afternoons. i find myself cheering as loud as i can watching our team run for the goal line, feels great!

busy painting and thinking of new things for my october needlework show and the christmas shopping for my greeting card and etsy stores. i find myself very inspired and wake up at 2am (it is always around that time my muse comes...) ready to work. i am excited to see how the season goes. it will be very exciting when more people discover handcrafts and artwork for gifts. i love receiving handmade things. i still have many handmade things given to me when i was younger and when i got married. very meaningful to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric