Christmas Needlebooks and Sewing Bag

 
I've been busy making Christmas needlebooks.  They make great gifts for your crafty friends.  Put in some needles, pins, buttons and such.  Great way to say, "I'm thinking of you".  

 
I'm taking a Craftsy class called "Sew Sturdy Travel Organizers" and this is the first project.  

 
I learned a lot in the class.  The instructor is wonderful and explains things very well.  Lots and lots of zippers in this project.  There are two pages of vinyl pockets and each pocket has a zipper.  So I learned to work with mesh, vinyl and zipper yardage.   

 
It was a fun class.  I'm taking a break before starting the next bag in the class.  Probably after the holidays.  I've already filled my bag with sewing accessories and use it frequently. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric