Christmas Snowman, Gifts and Holly Embroidery Patterns

Another sewing day. Woke up before the sun this morning inspired and this is what I worked on today. I like to be able to create versaile patterns to make many different things. Ornaments, bookmarks and such. I like little things.


I traced just portions of the patterns to make ornaments and dressed them up with lace and ribbon. These work up really fast. I like that too.


And a little row of gifts. This picture shows the great red shade of the "Cherry Wine" hand dyed floss from The Gentle Art. Their floss is great.


And this is my son Aaron (on the left) after he won 4th place in the state cross country race in Las Vegas on Saturday. Very proud and happy for him and I had to share it with you. :)

Comments

Wow....Lovely work I will surely go for this...Lovely Patches....and wonderful presented....
Thanks for Sharing with us....

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric