Patchwork Sampler in Blue Silk and Mirabilia


I have been finishing my needlework designs with some of the gorgeous fabrics I have found on my quilt shop browsing of late. I did have this one framed, but have too many frames now, so I decided to put some fabric around it. It really livened it up I think. Can't decide whether to make it into a pillow or maybe a small wall quilt. I have a few of those and they really make the house cozy. I am almost finished with my Mirabilia "Touching the Autumn Sky" and hope to have it on here soon to show!

Comments

Dawn said…
That's beautiful piece. I know what you mean about too many frames & opposite here, too many fabrics. LOL ~ Dawn ~

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric