Pumpkins and Bookmarks


I love small projects. They are great for playing with color and new fabrics, experimenting with new finishing ideas and I can take a project with me when I go places. I also love to read so I've stitched up a couple new bookmarks for my collection. I used a great pink variegated silk from Caron Collection on a hand dyed green linen from Weeks Dye Works and I loved the color combination. I am going to make that into a needlecase - I love those too. Easy to take with me or to sit on the couch with my project with needles and scissors at hand. Lastly, pumpkins are another favorite and I wanted to try Gentle Art Sampler flosses Simply Wool and I really liked it. Neat texture.

Comments

I will have to get some stitching done.Still clearing the ironirg pile!! You so inspire me!!

Have a lovely week : )

Sharon xx
Tammy said…
Ooooh those are pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric