Spring Flower Needlecase Set


I decided to sew a little needlecase with some very bright pink fabric and stitch a little flower on it. I decided to put some inside pockets in it and then a piece of felt for keeping needles. It worked up very quickly and I was very happy until I turned it right side out and the pocket part was upside down! Oh, frustration. I think this is why I don't sew a whole lot, but now and then I like it. I did rip it out, dastardly deed, and make it right.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric

New Hand Embroidery Pattern Books

Touching the Autumn Sky Complete!