Autumn Needlebook Collection

 
Worked on needlebooks this week to stock my shop for the holidays.  I'm getting low on my Spoonflower fabrics so I ordered some more samples and a few fat quarters this week too.  Excited to see them.  It's been a while since I've had some new fabrics to work with.  

 
I have a set of small hand embroidery patterns I'm working on and the sunflower is the second in the set.   It was fun to do and I liked the tall design and different shape of needle book.  I'll finish the next one next week hopefully!   Wishing you a lovely fall weekend!  

Comments

Tammy said…

These are so so pretty! Love the needlebooks!
Shirley said…
It seems we never have enough time to do what we want to do. I like your needlebooks and Autumn is my favorite time of the year. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric