Pink Poppy Bookmark and Embroidery Garden Journal

I did some finishing this week and made a bookmark from my little pink poppy flower design.  I ordered some new fabrics from an Etsy seller and found some fabrics I couldn't do without this weekend too, so that always prompts me to sew a little. 

I used some of the vintage cotton lace I bought when we were on vacation this summer.  I use it just every now and then when I think the project is just perfect for it because I don't have very much of it. 

I made my colored embroidery design into a little garden journal using a composition notebook.  This is a fun and easy way to finish needlework designs.  I used some of my Spoonflower fabric samples and then a carrot patterned fabric from the Beatrix Potter fabric collection that was released a couple years ago.  I thought it went well with the colors and garden theme.  Hope you have a great week! 

Comments

Katy said…
I love the little watering can. It is such a pretty way to colour your embroidery :)

Katy

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric